Mortimedia (herein referred to as ‘We’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
We may collect basic information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and aggregate reporting data. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and DOES NOT identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general usage of our site by using a small data file called a ‘cookie’ which is stored on your computer or device. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. For example, they enable us:
- To store information about any preferences you’ve set on our site.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You can also delete cookies at any time, although bear in mind this will reset any saved information and on your next visit to our site you will be treated as a new user.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data and the resources that you access. This data is does not contain personal information and cannot identify you personally.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any questions or queries you have contacted us with.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your Information
No part of your information will be shared with third parties.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.